The business card design aligns with Mohawk's brand standards and provides an opportunity to reflect Future Ready. Learning for Life.
- Submit business card requests online using Zendesk by completing all required details on the online business card order form
- Marketing will create and send your card design and PDF proof for your review and approval
- Upon approval, the card design will be sent to an external print vendor
- Cards will be delivered to Fennell Campus within 5-7 business days. Cards will be available for pick up at the Print Shop (C018). Staff at other campuses will receive their order via interoffice mail.
- External print vendor will send an invoice to the requestor via the ticket, along with a credit card authorization form
- Card requestor will pay the invoice via a Mohawk College purchasing card
Mailing address for Fennell Campus
As of January 1, 2018 the former PO box and the postal code will no longer be redirected via Canada Post to: 135 Fennell Avenue West, Hamilton, ON, Canada L9C 0E5.
Back colour selection
Staff may select from Mohawk's three main colours for the card back: maroon, crimson or orange.
Optional Alumni badge
The design recognizes staff who are Mohawk Alumni, as well as those staff who are Alumni of Distinction recipients.
All cards use the Mohawk Future Ready logo, with exceptions for Alumni, Foundation, IDEAWORKS, International and named schools.
Flat-rate pricing including shipping:
- 250 cards: $24 (+ HST)
- 500 cards: $36 (+ HST)
- 1,000 cards: $59 (+ HST)
Staff and faculty may request an accessible format (large font, braille). Please contact us for details.
As of December 2017, all business card orders must be paid using a Mohawk College corporate purchasing card, as per thecollege’s Purchasing and Procurement Policy. Employees who don’t have a purchasing card should speak to their manager.
Contact Marketing at 905-575-1212 x3960.
Sample business card design: