If you have a document ready to print:
- Submit your document for approval by the Marketing and Creative Services team
- Marketing and Creative Services triage staff will review your document
- If an issue is identified you will be notified
- The approved document will be sent to print
- You will be notified when it's ready for pickup
Marketing will review the document for:
- Branding - does it following Mohawk's Brand Guidelines?
- Images - are they suitable for printing?
- Links - are links working? Is the content linked to up to date?
- Messaging - is it appropriate for the audience? Is there another piece that already exists that could meet your needs?
Marketing will not review the document for:
- Spelling and grammar
- Content such as facts, numbers, names, etc.
Here's a diagram of the process: