Submitting your files to the Mohawk College Print Shop for printing is simple.
All files must be submitted in PDF format.
- Submit your file using the I need to print a handout, assignment, test or exam (faculty only) form
- Complete the required fields and upload your document(s) (PDF only)
- Click submit
- Your files have been submitted and a ticket has been created for tracking and communication. You'll receive a confirmation email.
- Your files will be reviewed to ensure they're in the correct format for printing
- You'll be notified by email via your ticket on the status of your print job and when it is ready to be picked up at Mohawk College Print Shop at Fennell Campus, or delivered to Stoney Creek or Institute for Applied Health Sciences.
Here's a diagram of the process:
See all your print requests in one place
We recommend you create an account in Zendesk and sign in to see all your past and current requests.